Procedure Masks – Surgical Masks – Protection Masks ASTM LEVEL 1
Box of 50 surgical masks certified ASTM Level 1. Meets standard of Health Canada and CNESST.
FOR LARGE ORDERS, PLEASE CONTACT US
En rupture d'inventaire
Surgical mask ASTM F2100-19 Level 1 medical grade meets requirements of Health Canada and CNESST.
Our surgical masks are equipped with comfortable ear loops and a nose clip. Made of a non-woven, non-irritating, moisture-resistant quality fiber fabric, these disposable face masks provide effective protection.
The global shortage has caused a drastic increase in the price of masks. The usual distributors can no longer satisfy the demand and distributors have had to seek other manufacturers. Quality processes must be put in place to ensure that the masks comply with our Public Health and Safety standards. We are proud that our medical face mask are certified by Health Canada . In spite of the more expensive production costs and transportation fees by air rather than by cargo, we strive to offer you a competitive price on the market.
How to put on, use, remove, and dispose of a Surgical mask:
- Before putting on a face mask, wash your hands with a hydro-alcoholic solution or with soap and water.
- Wear the protective mask to cover the nose and mouth and make sure it fits your face as well as possible.
- When wearing a mask, avoid touching it; whenever touching a used mask, wash your hands with a hydro-alcoholic solution or with soap and water.
- When your medical mask gets wet, replace it with a new face mask and do not reuse your disposable mask.
- To remove the mask: remove from behind (do not touch the front of the face mask); dispose of immediately in a closed container; wash hands with a hydroalcoholic solution or with soap and water.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention. Keep away from flames and heat sources. Keep in a dry place.
Also, Check out N95 Mask