PREempt Disinfecting Wipes
160 sheets 6” x 7”
Powered by accelerated hydrogen peroxide. Designed for use on surfaces in Nail Salons, Spas, Esthetic & Massage Therapy Schools and Tattoo Parlors. Disinfection in as little as 3 MINUTES. Fastest, most environmentally friendly product on the market.
FOR LARGE ORDERS, PLEASE CONTACT US
Out of stock
It’s approved by Health Canada as a hard-surface disinfectant with evidence against COVID-19
Preempt RTU disinfecting wipes utilize Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP), a secured synergistic blend of commonly used ingredients to increase its efficacy and cleaning performance with hydrogen peroxide. AHP combines hydrogen peroxide with surfactants, wetting, and chelating agents to create an ideal one-step cleaner / disinfectant.
Preempt Wipes has a unique formation with hydrogen peroxide that provides fast cleaning and disinfected place as quickly as possible. It also carries no harmful side effects. Preempt disinfecting wipes contains no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and leaves minimal residues on surfaces once dry.
Convenient pre-saturated PREempt wipes in pull top canister with containing 160 wipes per canister. Preempt ready to use wipes are also available in three different sizes; a capped 32 oz. bottle, a 1-gallon container, and 5-gallon pail. All ingredients are used as listed on the EPA and Health Canada Inerts lists and the FDA Generally Regarded as Safe List (GRAS).
Preempt ready to use products are ideal for cleaning and disinfecting purposes in cleanrooms and laboratory areas including work stations, fume hoods, equipment, and other hard non-porous environmental surfaces and tools.
Easy to use in 4 steps.
- Step 1 – Remove any dirt and debris from the surface.
- Step 2 – Thoroughly wet surface with PREempt Wipes.
- Step 3 – Allow the surface to stay wet for 3 minutes.
- Step 4 – Allow the surface to air dry or wipe excess solution from the surface with a clean cloth after 3 minute contact time has been achieved.
Applications of Disinfecting Wipes
- Ideal for tasks in the compounding pharmacy such as sanitizing supplies for introduction into the cleanroom and cleaning and disinfection of work surfaces.
- Designed for use as a daily cleaner and disinfectant. You can use it at the beginning or end of each shift to clean counters and work surfaces.
- Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses just in 1 minute.
Advantages of PREempt Wipes
- Effective, quick, one-step unscented disinfectant wipes.
- Soft-touch melt-blown polypropylene pre-saturated wipes for more convenience.
- Compatible with a wide range of materials and left no or very limited residue behind.
- Manufactured with Odor-free ingredients for good operator acceptability.
- Emits no VOCs and does not require personal protective equipment.
- Hydrogen peroxide breaks down into water and oxygen for easy disposal and minimal, to no environmental impact.
- Not classified as dangerous goods.