3M N95 Mask – particulate respirator 8110S – Box of 20
- N95 approved particulate respirator
- Designed for small-sized adult facial profiles; not approved for use by children
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom secure seal
Out of stock
The 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8110S is a small size version similar to the classic 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8210. N95 Mask is designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particles.
This lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed for people with smaller faces. It helps provide quality, reliable respiratory protection. The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged micro fibre filter media, designed for ease of breathing. This respirator’s adjustable nose clip and cushioning nose foam help provide a custom and secure seal. These comfort features may help increase wear time. WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting the requirements of your jurisdiction and/or CSA Z94.4 respiratory standard. Misuse may result in sickness or death.
Features of N95 Mask
- Flat fold design for easy storage.
- Up to 95% filtering efficiency.
- The 5-layer filter effectively prevents airborne dust, germs, flying foam, and PM2.5 particles.
- 4 filtration layers; 2 melt-blow type filters for filtering hazardous particles, 2 non-woven material filters.
- Multi-layered, Breathable, and comfortable design
- Metal adjustable nose-clip for a flexible contoured fit and secure seal to reduce air leakage.
- Exhalation valve for quick dissipation of exhaled air.
- Ear-loop design for faster donning and doffing.
- Fabric headband without staples that are comfortable to wear in hot and humid conditions.
- Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging, and other dusty or arid operations
- Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mould, Bacillus Anthracis, Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, etc.